Men of War multiplayer beta test announced
1C Company, Best Way and Digitalmindsoft announce a multiplayer beta test for their next RTS game Men of War. Due to the demand of the Beta test, you will have to register in advance to take part. Please register in the DMS forums where you will find a post on the Beta test.
From here you will need to post some details and shortly afterwards you will receive a private message with a unique CD-key, that will allow you to join the game once live and available for download. Features of the multiplayer part of the game:
- Fully destructible environments - use newly formed tank shell craters as cover for your men.
- Brand new physics and armor penetration system.
- Each mission and battle plays out differently based on your tactical choices.
- Over 100 accurately modeled tanks and vehicles ready for your command.
- Realistic fog of war.
- Smart AI searches for your men covered in bushes and calls for them for reinforcements. Also includes an all-new morale system.
- Four different playable multiplayer nations!
- Direct Control.
- Up to 16 players via LAN or Network.
- In game browser including ranked statistics.
- Several well tested and intense game modes.
- Cooperative game mode allows you to play through the campaigns with your friends.
- NAT support, allows you to host games through routers.
- Varied and challenging multiplayer maps.
- Balanced settings - the smarter player, not the fastest wins the battle.