The story offers players an opportunity to experience three different viewpoints of the conflict or work out the political structure to achieve their own goals in the global domination. Game play for the title is based on an innovative combat system called SPMÂ® (Smart Pause Mode) that successfully blends together real-time and turn-based games.
Unlike standard turn-based systems, Brigade E5: New Jagged Union does not use "action points" while in turn-based mode, but takes into consideration the character skills and attributes resulting in more natural and diverse behavior of units. Furthermore players can issue a chain of commands that will be carried out automatically.
The choice of weapons will satisfy even highly demanding fans, with more than 100 accurately modeled firearms, varied ammunition types, grenades, body armor and special equipment. Players will be also able to modify and upgrade weapons by adding various gadgets, sniper scopes, mini grenade launchers, bayonets, etc. The game provides extensive LAN and Internet Multiplayer modes, with CTF, Deathmatch and Fortress dynamic gameplay. SPM® is a brand new feature for the squad combat strategy genre. It gives all players a chance to command their soldiers at the same time, using even an enemy's pause.
Storyline and scripts of Brigade E5: New Jagged Union are written by Shaun Lyng, designer of the famous JAGGED ALLIANCE(tm) series.
- Fair AI capable of surprising real adepts of tactical warfare.
- More than 100 NPCs and 50 mercenaries ready to join you team.
- More than 40 different locations: towns, villages, plant facilities, military bases etc.
- Freedom of moving on the global map, non-linear storyline.
- Compliance of weapon characteristics to their real prototypes.
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Processor: 1GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video card: Video card 32 MB
- Sound card: DirectX-compatible
- Hard disc: 2 GB Hard Drive Space
- CD ROM: CD-ROM 4x