RELEASE DATE: Out Now
The action of the game goes around construction and development of a town that the player reigns over. A great number of available constructions and decorative elements, full freedom in town-design plus game-bonuses that town constructions account for, will make a strategic process of town running extremely interesting and breathtaking. The player will be surrounded by responsive assistants and therefore will be able to concentrate only on puzzle-solving. It’s worth mentioning the range of options of this game to create, modify and decorate the player’s avatar.
There is a face generator and a clothes shop in the game (70 items for a male avatar and 75 – for a female avatar). Two extra games, classical Lines and Collapse, will go together with the main game. The unforgettable Egyptian journey is waiting for you, try yourself at the role of a powerful Pharaoh or a wise Queen.
- 120 unique levels – puzzles united by an epic plot from the Ancient Egypt history.
- a great variety of game elements – 7 bonuses, stones and blocks, locks and temples.
- 15 mini-games – Quest, Hidden objects, Memory Multi-puzzles, Find differences, Nilotic mahjong. All mini-games are related to the main game and bring money to a player.
- an Egyptian town construction – great opportunities for design, more than 70 various constructions. Besides decorative purpose the town gives bonuses that are used in puzzle-solving.
- a wide range of options to create, modify and decorate the player’s avatar – a male and a female are both available, a face generator and 75 items for each sex.
- 2 extra games, classical Lines and Collapse.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Seven
- Processor: 800Mhz
- Memory: 512MB
- Video card: 32MB, supporting DirectX8
- Sound card: Any
- Hard disc: 180MB