King's Bounty: Platinum Edition
RELEASE DATE: Out Now
Developer: Katauri Interactive
Official Game Site:HERE
Includes King's Bounty: The Legend, King's Bounty: Armored Princess and it´s expansion King's Bounty: Crossworlds.
King's Bounty: The Legend is a Real-time / Turn-based Strategy with RPG elements. In a fairy tale fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages, wise kings and beautiful princesses the player controls a hero. Leading their character through the game world, exploring it, commanding armies in battle and accomplishing various quests can mean great reward or huge defeats.
Gameplay is divided into two major sections: adventure mode and battle mode. While playing in adventure mode the gamer controls their character in real-time. With several classes available at the start of a new game, the player moves through the adventure map seeking various treasures, fighting monsters and accomplishing quests tasked to him by the local stewards. Once in battle mode the gamer assumes the role of a war chief, leading his troops in tactical turn-based combat. Battles take place on land or sea, in dungeons or castles or even in some items! The hero himself doesn't participate in the combat, but can assist his troops by casting spells or summoning different creatures.
King's Bounty: Armored Princess is a sequel to the critically acclaimed King's Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert.
This new world of King's Bounty: Armored Princess is full of mysteries and dangers. The new character, the Princess, will encounter horrible creatures, huge monstrous bosses and a new race, the bloodthirsty Lizards. As in the multi-award winning game on which this sequel is based, the player has many options to resist these new enemies. Various new skills and characteristics of Amelie as well as her chance to fly will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by a Pet Dragon, at the very beginning small and amusing, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. He will do his best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with easy blows and treasure hunting and finishing with battle rage and volcano summoning.
King's Bounty: The Legend
- Classic real-time (adventure) meets turn-based (battles) gameplay
- Rich fantasy setting, storyline with a lot of twists and an unexpected ending
- Three types of characters to choose from - Warrior, Paladin and Mage. Each of them with unique characteristics and abilities
- Huge game world with dozens locations and battlefields -- both on the surface and in the dungeons
- The game world isn't static - enemies don't just sit and wait for the hero to arrive, they pursue their own aims and try to get into the player's way
- New fascinating story-line and a whole new continent to explore
- A new female character to play – Princess Amelie
- Medals giving bonuses can be received for special achievements
- Pet Dragon which becomes more powerful as the player does
- New Lizard race
- Possibility to turn your horse into a Pegasus which can fly
- Fast travel between opened continents
- Hire companions
- Resurrection of the classic system of contracts and headhunting
- Improved role playing system including more abilities and the chance to achieve level 50 and higher
- Brand new spells and new Adventure Magic spell for game map
- New unique bosses: Driller, Gremlion, Archdemon Baal and many others
- New engine supporting the latest graphic effects
- Beautiful, hand drawn environments