Space Rangers HD: A War Apart takes place in 3300AD. Our galaxy is invaded by the Dominators, combat robots that come under the influence of an alien technology. Players find themselves in a living, breathing world where they can engage in multiple activities: fight in space and hyperspace, trade, accomplish government missions, liberate planets from the Dominators in 3D RTS battles and complete text adventures leading to unique plot twists and rewards. The game ending is not set and players may find a victory of either side at the end – anybody can live the life of a pirate as well as that of a hero. All player actions affect what kind of place the Galaxy will be at the end.
- New pirate subplot. After completing any of the story branches a player can either end the game, or continue playing to complete another branch. Player’s actions influence the entire Galaxy. No two playthroughs will be the same.
- Major technical overhaul including full HD display resolution and multi-core processor support
- Extended soundtrack.
- New text adventures, over 15 planetary battle maps, over 20 government missions, unique non-story events, new equipment and micromodules and more!
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.5 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (2200 MHz)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video card: GeForce 7800 GT 512 Mb / Radeon 1800 Pro 512 Mb or similar DirectX®:9.0c
- Hard disc: 2 GB HD space
- CD ROM: DVD ROM
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video card: GeForce 8600 GT 512 Mb / Radeon X3550 Pro 512 Mb DirectX®:9.0c
- Hard disc: 3 GB HD space
- CD ROM: DVD ROM