IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
RELEASE DATE: Out Now
Developer: 1C Game Studios
Official Game Site:HERE
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is the continuation of the legendary IL-2 Sturmovik series that has set the standard for combat flight games for more than 10 years. This new entry into the series will offer virtual pilots an even more accurate simulation of the legendary air battles of World War II. A new higher level of physics modeling, damage modeling and aerodynamics has been achieved which allows for far greater realism than in any other title.
- Brand new single-player campaign mode for combat flight-sims: server supported campaign generator where all missions are historical, dynamic and unique.
- Unprecedented level of details in physics, damage model and aerodynamics of the virtual aircrafts.
- True-to-life and complex AI system.
- The largest and most detailed recreation of the air war in Stalingrad (unique structures/buildings, you can only find recreated here).
- Legendary combat aircraft thoroughly re-created using the original drawings and blueprints.
- Historically correct reconstruction of all key operations of the Stalingrad battle.
- Quick fights and large-scale battles in single-player and multiplayer with dedicated servers.
- In-game achievement system, allowing players to unlock new airplane modifications/upgrades based on player’s mission results.
- Global player statistics.