Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2
RELEASE DATE: October 28, 2021
GENRE: Action RPG
Developer: LLC Blini Games
Official Game Site:HERE
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 is the continuation of the action RPG with rogue-like elements based on the HP Lovecraft Mythos. Brand new dark comic graphic style, an advanced crafting system to create your equipment, 6 playable characters, and, for the first time, an online cooperative mode.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 is an action RPG with rogue-like elements that continues the story where Lovecraft’s Untold Stories left off, taking the characters to a new stage on their fight against the Unknown. Gather items or craft your own, explore old and new locations, solve puzzles and challenges, and defend yourself against dozens of different enemies, alone, or with the help of your friends, in the new Multiplayer mode.
A PAINTING FOR CRAZINESS
The Surrealist Artist Ardois-Bonnot presented his painting called Dream Landscape in the Paris Spring Salon of 1926. The moment the painting was uncovered, it caused a sudden riot among the public, and people screamed and ran all over the place. Soon after the exhibition, Ardois-Bonnot fell into a strange deep sleep from which no one could wake him up. Rumors abound that shortly before this attack of ‘sleeping sickness’, he was at the verge of completion of his greatest masterpiece which would change the world.
6 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
This time, you will have access to 6 different playable characters, old and new, each one with a different playstyle. The Detective, the Witch, and the Professor from the first part, which continue their fight against the Great Old Ones, and the Medium, the Veteran, and the Alienist who join the group of adventurers. In the Early Access version, you will have available the first 3 of the 6 characters, and we will include the rest in the future updates.
One of the new elements that we are including in Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 is the possibility of crafting your own equipment. Find blueprints and resources to create and improve new items (clothes, weapons and consumables), and see how every item changes the appearance of your character.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 goes beyond and introduces a new cooperative multiplayer mode where up to 4 players can fight their way on dozens of levels full of action. Create a balanced group of characters to help each other but, be careful, there is no friendly fire in this world.
- Fight dozens of different enemies and monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action RPG. The number of enemies will increase in the regular updates that we will do during the Early Access, and until the official release of the game.
- Pick your hero between 3 different characters in the Early Access and up to 6 in the final version, each with their own stats and skills.
- Improve your stats to become more powerful, finding the perfect combination of items
- Collect hundreds of different items and artifacts or create your own. During Early Access we will continuously add new items, blueprints, resources, etc...
- Brand new Coop multiplayer up to 4 players. Create an instance or join one, and fight hundreds of enemies with your friends. We will include a work in the progress version of our Multiplayer mode in the Early Access, so you can test and enjoy it, and in future updates, we will include new features in it.