1C Company’s Turn-Based Tactical RPG, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, Launches on PC via Early Access
“Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark invites players to experience the classic era of tactical RPGs, but with new twists that update the gameplay for the modern age,” said Nikolay Baryshnikov, VP of 1C Company. “The team at 6 Eyes Studio has a strong vision fueled by a love of the genre, and the game unveils an epic story with challenging tactical combat and lovely visuals for RPG fans to enjoy.”
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Players will control the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council, tasked with preserving stability and order throughout the land, as well as a squad of companions. Paying homage to tactical RPG classics, the game stands on its own as a worthy successor, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
The game focuses on storytelling and strategic battles, with a mature storyline. After an ancient evil rent the world asunder, the Immortals formed a council to prevent such destruction from ever occurring again. But, the Immortals are few and it falls to their mortal agents, the Arbiters, to guard the land. But as one Arbiter uncovers deepening corruption pervading her own order, it falls to her to halt the spread of a new and dire threat. Throughout this storyline, players will progress through hand-crafted scenarios, controlling their own group of Arbiters, with each character customizable from a wide selection of 20 classes and over 200 abilities.
• Classic Tactical Combat Battles: Including rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments
• Handcrafted Look and Feel: Hand-drawn pixel art and colorful isometric graphics for all 40 maps
• Deep Class System: Over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
• Extensive Customization: Customize all characters via a wide selection of portraits, outfits, colors, and overall visuals
• Epic Storyline: Unfolding over 40 story encounters and culminating in challenging end-game content
• Nice Loot: Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is developed by 6 Eyes Studio and published by 1C Company. The game has been rated TEEN with violence, blood, and mild language by the ESRB. The game is now available for PC via Steam Early Access for $19.99.
ourKeep in touch with the latest 1C Company news on their website and by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
Platforms: PC Windows (EA out now), Xbox One, Playstation 4
Release date: 16th August 2018 (PC), Spring 2019 (XB1, PS4)
Publisher: 1C Company
Developer: 6 Eyes Studio
Steam Store Page: http://bit.ly/Fell_Seal_Steam
Press kit with new assets: http://bit.ly/Fell-Seal_Presskit
Official website: https://www.fellseal.com/
6 Eyes Studio is an independent game studio established in 2015 by the happily-married couple Pierre Leclerc (programmer) and Christina Leclerc (pixel artist). They had previously worked in the video game and tabletop industries (EA, Activision, Gameloft, Topps Digital, Judges Guild, Studio Archcraft, etc.) for about 15 years. After many years of planning their first title, Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark, the time was finally ripe in 2015 and they officially started work on the title. The studio's goal is simple: to create fun and engaging titles by marrying modern design strategies with time-tested classic gameplay, and to do so using modern and vibrant 2D art.