Award-Winning Turn-Based Roguelike RPG, Deep Sky Derelicts, Launches Following Successful Early Access Campaign
Deep Sky Derelicts features turn-based combat with a card system that makes every encounter strategically unique. The game’s retro sci-fi setting is enriched with roguelike elements, while the comic book-inspired art style creates a gritty world with a hand-drawn and inked feel. The launch build includes many new features including the legendary final “Mothership” derelict that completes Campaign mode, additional story features, overall polishing, Steam achievements, and more.
“Deep Sky Derelicts takes roguelike combat to a new level with the introduction of collectible card game elements and random draws that make every battle a unique experience,” said Nikolay Baryshnikov, VP of 1C Entertainment. “It’s a great addition to our 1C Entertainment portfolio, as Snowhound Games has created a fascinating retro-futuristic world that offers deep strategy and challenging surprises to keep players on their toes.”
• Better Together: A compelling mix of turn-based RPG combat and card deck balancing
• Comic Book Sci-Fi Worlds: Experience a dystopian world with a hand-drawn and inked feel
• Every Battle Is Unique: Build the ultimate deck, but know that random card draws at the start of each battle will require fresh strategy to win
• Search, Scan, Salvage, and Survive: Explore derelict stations and ships by scanning ahead, searching for loot, and using strategy to win tough battles
• Build a Winning Team: Manage a squad of up to three mercenary allies with stat customization, ability tree-based upgrades, and upgradeable gear
• Two Game Modes: Play through the story-based Campaign or jump into Arena battles
• Updated Launch Features: New endgame story elements; overall polish and UI overhaul; Steam trading cards, badges, and achievements; updated audio; and final game balancing
Deep Sky Derelicts is developed by Snowhound Games and published by 1C Entertainment, and the title is rated PEGI 12 – Violence and Bad Language. The game is now available for PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam for $19.99.
Keep in touch with the latest 1C Entertainment news on this website and by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
Platforms: PC Windows, Linux, MacOS
Release Date: 26th September 2018
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Developer: Snowhound Games
Press kit: http://bit.ly/Deep_Sky_Derelicts_Presskit
Steam Store Page: http://bit.ly/DSD_Steam
Official website: www.deepskyderelicts.com
1C has recently released UNKNOWN FATE, GIFT OF PARTHAX, FELL SEAL: ARBITER'S MARK (IN EA), HAIMRIK, ANCESTORS LEGACY, QUANTUM REPLICA
Request Steam keys for 1C games at www.keymailer.co or contact us at email@example.com
Get 1C games at the www.1cshop.eu
About Snowhound Games:
Snowhound is a small independent game studio founded in Jyväskylä, Finland, in 2015 with the ultimate goal to create highly original, aesthetically appealing, challenging, rich and immersive gaming experiences for core gamer audience. For more information visit www.snowhoundgames.com.