Cyberpunk RTS, Re-Legion, brings Holy Wars a brand-new free update that adds Skirmish Mode and additional features
In Skirmish mode you fight against AI cult for domination over the city, citizens’ souls and to prove that you are the true and only Prophet. Choose the difficulty and the strategy that will be used against you by the AI, select a map which you want to play, and the creed of the Cult you wish to control. Every creed gives you a different set of skills and dogmas, providing you with diverse ways to annihilate your enemies.
Apart from the Skirmish mode, the new free update will introduce a number of community suggested features such as the Slow-Mo that allows you to slow down time enabling you to observe the battlefield from a new perspective and analyze the situation. You can give out orders and use units’ skills to tip the scales in your favor.
Full list of New Features and Improvements
- Skirmish mode - fight against AI cults for domination over the city and Citizens’ souls
- Slow-Mo - allows you to slow down time and look on the battlefield from a new perspective to analyze the battle situation
- UI improvements and redesigned mini-map enhancing the readability of everything happening on the screen
- Reworked pathfinding and targeting
- New alerting system provides you with crucial information of what is going on
Re-Legion is an isometric top-down RTS in a cyberpunk setting where you become a prophet in a futuristic technocratic society. The game introduces a unique resource management system where you build your army of followers by converting neutral citizens or even your own enemies to join your cause. Create the cult, build your army of faithful followers, take over the city and destroy the enemy Sanctuary to finally prove that you are the true Prophet!
- Build your army of followers by converting neutral Citizens or your Enemies to join your cause
- Use faith to wreak havoc on your enemies and upgrade your Cult
- Control the city by hacking important buildings
- Dive into mature story with profound background and moral choices to be made
- Create your belief system with Dogmas
- Choose to follow the story of Elion in Campaign or skirmish with AI cults in Holy Wars