Men of War: Assault Squad features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and – for the first time ever in the Men of War series – Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility.
What makes the new skirmish game mode so unique?
• Different historical settings and battlegrounds for every nation will ensure that each time players will face a different variety of enemies and tactics.
• Unique hero units for every nation with powerful abilities such as increasing units’ firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages to defeat the enemy against all odds.
• Fantastic bonus abilities such as remote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks, airstrikes able to destroy incoming tank columns, special "For the Motherland!" charge attacks and many more.
• Improved and dynamic AI ensures that no two games will play out the same way, making each battle a new experience against an AI that really fights back.
• Choose from a variety of scenario locations ranging from Western Europe, to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific.
• The ability to play this impressive game mode with up to four friends in LAN or cooperative online play.
• New multiplayer maps and game settings
• Improved multiplayer balancing to provide a more authentic use of equipment and vehicles
• Overhauled infantry squads and the ability to buy individual soldiers to suit players’ needs
• More realistic weapon behavior and penetration values
• A reworked artillery system that provides innovative assault and defense strategies
• New types of ammunition that increase the depth of tank combat